Personal Savings Account
- MINIMUM BALANCE TO OPEN ACCOUNT: $250.00
- MINIMUM BALANCE TO AVOID IMPOSITION OF FEES: A service charge of $5 will be imposed every month if the balance in the account falls below $250.00 any day of the month. An excess withdrawal fee of $2 each will be imposed on all withdrawals over three (3) during a month if the balance falls below $500 on any day of the month.
- MINIMUM BALANCE TO OBTAIN THE ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD DISCLOSED: The disclosed annual percentage yield will be paid on the average collected balance.
- COMPOUNDING AND CREDITING FREQUENCY: Interest accrues daily and is compounded and credited the last business day of the quarter.
- EFFECT OF CLOSING AN ACCOUNT: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- TRANSACTION LIMITATIONS: With the exception of loan payments to us, you may not make more than six (6) preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers (including telephone banking and bill pay, Internet banking and bill pay, and P.C. banking payments and transfers) each month. Of these six (6) allowable transfers, no more than three (3) may be made by check, draft, debit card, check card or similar order made by the depositor and payable to a third party (provided such transactions are allowed by us for your particular type of account).